Tuesday 22 September 2009

My Hobbies

I think that I am a normal person. I like watching TV, talking with my friends, going to the parties and a lot of, playing with my dog, etc. But in this moment of my life my favorite hobby and my biggest shame is watching the televisión program “Pelotón”. “Pelotón” doesn’t cost me, but It takes a lot of my time because I see it every day during two hours approximalety. In addition I am addicted to the program “¿Dónde está Elisa?” that increases by 40 minutes my TV hobby.

My hobby, in addition, is accompanied by a conversation with my friend Maite. She also shares my hobby, then we both talk by Messenger about whay we see on TV. Every day, we laugh and get angry, discussed our opinions. Anyway we share the experience.

In reality, I don’t know why I enjoy watching TV, maybe it is because I need to stop thinking or because I need to relax or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment