Monday 29 June 2009

My ideal job would be on site, working with people directly…, trying to solve their needs working together, because people knows what their necessities really are. I would like to work in prisons or in poor neighborhoods. I would like to work focus on inequity which most of the time public authorities do not take to solve it leaving responsibility on people itself.

For this kind of job I need to be a perseverant, hard worker, positive, propositional, with initiative, creative an empathic person.

I would be good for this kind of job because I fully met the requirement, I am not motivated by money and is the kind of job I love to do.

Is difficult to find right persons to do this job because they are very demanding in terms of time and dedication and most of the time the remuneration is under the market.

2 comments:

  1. Cami:Your ideal job is very beautiful, I hope that you can work on this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good try, Camila.

    Some problems with your English, but you make yourself understood.

    You get 1.5 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete