Monday 6 July 2009

My blogging experience

It was my first experience using blog and it was absolutly positive because it help me to improve my written english and to learn more about the subjects of my interest.

The fact that I should update my blog weekly, force me to write my thoughts in english helping me to learn new vocabulary and grammar.

I hope in the near future to have the chance to improve my spoken english wich is in a very early stage.

On the other hand I think this class need to spend more time in spoken english wich is more difficult to learn but is absolutly necessary for our carrer development.

Finally I woul like to say that blogging for me was an interesting and funny experience and it it was and very important step in my learning process.

1 comment:

  1. Good, Camila. The only thing is that this post is not 300 words long, as required in the task description, and that the due date was July 5th, not 6th as appears on your post. This is why I will have to discount one point from your final grade.

    This is the marking criteria:

    The task is sufficiently handled. 2 points.
    Good use of lexical resources. Coherence generally well handled. 2 points.

    Grammar is adequate despite minor errors.
    2 points.

    Score: 6 Grade: 4.7 - 1 : 3.7

    ReplyDelete